***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The 'Adopt An International [tos]ser Program'

SADLY AT THIS STAGE I CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY MORE INTER[TOS]SERS.
FOSTER [TOS]SERS IT'S TIME TO ADOPT, ADOPT, ADOPT!!!!!

New York is a very lucky City. It has
Broadway. Many other places do not have a Broadway. Take Germany for example, the poor folks have had Starlight Express as their main show for the last 20 Years. Australia only gets shows that stay for a few months then dart off to somewhere else, and many countries don't even have that.

Broadway is special, it allows the dreams of dreamers to come true. Such as those people behind [title of show]. This new and original musical has inspired people not only on Broadway, not only in the US but all over the globe.

The terrible news of course is that [title of show] is closing prematurely on October 12 2008, and many [tos]sers from around
the globe will not get the chance to see the show (even though they may have been saving for months on end to get there by Christmas).

But now YOU can help!
Forget the kids in Africa for the moment
Put the things you bought at the Flea Market aside.
It's time you adopted an International [tos]ser and it's simple.

People applying to be Foster [tos]ser
Click one of the names below to enlarge a filled out form from one of the 'International [tos]sers'.
Now you fill out your first section 'Foster [tos]ser Details' applying a photo of yourself so your International Buddy can see who you are and why you are in love with [tos].
You can fill it out by hand, or in word, or Photoshop or whatever is easiest for you.

Second Part Of Being A Foster [tos]ser:
Send an email to your adopted [tos]ser to let them know they've been adopted (and also maybe let me know who you adopted so that I can mark that down so that everyone gets a chance).
Buy a ticket, and go and see [title of show]
If you're really up for it and want to get the full experience, go one ticket price up from your normal price, as if you were actually taking a second person.
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR FORM!
Watch [title of show]
Enjoy it.
Remember it.
When the show is finished head to the stage door and fill in the '[title of show] Details' section.
Write down the date you saw the show, and what you thought of the performance so that your [tos]pal from another country knows just what it would have been like to be there.
Then at the stage door get the autographs of as many of the cast and crew as you can. There's only lined room for the four main guys, but I'm sure you could get autographs all over the sheet if you wanted!

FEEL FREE to make the experience as big as you'd like it to be- if you want to get your inter[tos]ser a Playbill or perhaps some of those cool [tos] pencils DO SO! Email them and see if they'd like to pass on a message to the cast! Make the experience as exciting and as interactive as you'd like- so the inter[tos]ser feels like they're PART OF IT ALL!

Then take your form home, scan it into your computer and email it to your buddy so they can experience the joys of [title of show]

Now there are some rules:
(Because we're trying to get bums on seats and save [tos] remember!)
- 1 Buddy Per Person Per Show
(So if you want to take 3 international [tos]sers you need to have 2 other friends going with you to see the show to take their own buddy, or go see the show three times)
-Try to spread the love as much as you can
(Go twice, take a different buddy)
-Don't wait til closing night- the stage door will probably be packed and your poor inter[tos]ser may not get any autographs then.


International [tos]sers On the return of your form all completed by your [tos] attending pen pal please leave a message of thanks on the specially made Post on www.supertossers.com
It's called 'Adopt A [tos]ser'. If you have any questions you may have found they've also been answered at the supertossers website or you can post your question on the forum and I'll answer.

Have fun adopting and seeing [title of show] people!
And thank you for helping out those who cannot make it.

THESE ARE THE INTER[TOS]SERS THAT STILL NEED TO BE ADOPTED!
TAKE ONE TODAY!!!!!
Ann From Sweden
Sarah From England
Ashley From The UK
Rachel From Cincinnati
Molly From USA
Kyle From Ohio
Josh From USA
Cary From The USA
Raena From Minnesota, USA
Nora from the USA
Paula From The UK
Marissa From The USA
Jillene From Arizona, USA
Jenny From England
Hailey From FL, USA
(Those above people still need to be adopted but I'm having an issue with Photobucket and they won't upload GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I'm trying, I promise)

ADOPT ADOPT ADOPT!!!!!
It's time to adopt!!!!!

LAST CHANCES!

I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERY [tos]SER ON THE LIST ABOVE IS ADOPTED!!!!
SO ADOPT ADOPT ADOPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the people that have been adopted:
Sean From Australia-Adopted
Jaime From Indiana USA- Adopted
Anne-Will From Holland- Adopted
Erin From Evansville,IN, USA- Adopted
Ellen From Australia-Adopted
Kat From Boston, MA- Adopted
Kristin From Hawaii- Adopted
Renee From Australia- Adopted
Lauren From The UK-Adopted
Lucy From The UK-Adopted
Tally From Atlanta- Adopted
Luisa From England- Adopted
Shelley From Australia-Adopted
Shannen From Wales- Adopted
Kate From The UK-Adopted
Jane From Australia- Adopted
Elyse From Ohio- Adopted
Lucy From The UK-Adopted
Mario From IL, USA-Adopted
Kathleen From Ohio- Adopted
Erin From Ohio-Adopted
Charles From Brazil- Adopted
Johnathan From Australia-Adopted
Hollye From MS, USA-Adopted
Kathryn from CA, USA-Adopted
Laura From New Zealand- Adopted
Claudia From Germany- Adopted
Emily From The USA
Jordy From The Philippines- Adopted
Chris From Canada- Adopted




30 comments:

[BP-Z].. Save [Title of Show] said...

Dude. I think you have an awesome idea. I live in NY so I have access to taking the train to Barnes & Noble to see the cast for 45 mins and rush back to work. (They were awesome by the way). I will absolutely adopt a [TOS]ser. count on it. Good luck in making it here. Much love.
[BP-Z]

Natch said...

people should post when they adopt a tosser so that everyone gets picked at least once ;) (hopefully!) I would love to be a foster tosser if I can make it back home (which I am currently planning on even though it involves 12 hours of shortline busing in less than two days) to see the show again before the 12th!

[tos] love.

Arron said...

I think I'm the first [tos]ter care parent. I'm adopting Sean for tonight, Sept. 26.
- Arron

Sean said...

Please post a comment if you're adopting on either here or on www.supertossers.com

There is a little space on the forum just for the 'Adopt A [tos]Ser section'

I'm adding more and more inter[tos]sers daily, so once one has been adopted I'll then take them off the list so everybody gets a chance.

I guess double ups will have to be sorted out between the people taking the inter[tos]ser. Maybe the decider is the person going the soonest gets to take the [tos]ser and the person going next takes the next [tos]ser or something.

Any questions- just ask!

Sean

Margaret said...

I'm going this afternoon, Sept. 27, and I'm taking Anne-Wil from Holland (or at least, I sent her an email...haven't heard back).

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm adopting Jane from Australia ... for now. I'm planning to see it at least once more, so I'll adopt someone else then.

Anonymous said...

Oops - I forgot to download her form before I told you that ... can you e-mail it to me? cpisacano@hotmail.com - thanks!!

Margaret said...

I thought I posted this before, but I guess not--I took Kristin from Hawaii to the show last night as my adopted tosser. It seems my failure to post here has caused her to be adopted again, but I guess that just means there's more tos love to go around!

:)

Ava said...

I am taking Erin from Evansville, IN to the show, hopefully tonight, if not tonight than definitely some time this week.

Kate said...

just wanted to let everyone know that i've adopted elyse from ohio :) going to see the show tonight...

hungryandfrozen said...

What an awesome initiative. I'm from frigging New Zealand...but totally signed all the online petitions because I LOVE this show and want it to last long enough for me to see it one day :) anyway, will get onto saving the form and filling it out :D

Margaret said...

I'll be taking Renee from Australia this afternoon...

[BP-Z].. Save [Title of Show] said...

I will be taking Tally from Atlanta Sat. Oct 4th.. More to come

Anonymous said...

I'm taking Erin from Ohio to the show tomorrow or Monday night.

Andrea said...

Hey Sean,

I was going to take Erin from Ohio to the show with me tonight, but when I went to print her dossier out, it was no longer available. I have to leave in about 5 minutes, so I'm going to take Kathleen from Ohio instead and maybe you can email me Erin's and I will take it later in the week when I go again.

Unknown said...

Hey Sean,

I'm going to Adopt Lucy From The UK for tonight. I see that she's on there twice, so hopefully no one else is taking her! Thanks again for being so awesome!

Joanna said...

I'm taking Hollye from MS tonight!

[BP-Z].. Save [Title of Show] said...

i took shelley from australia last night.. It gets better every time.

Just Jack said...

I'll be taking Jonathon from Australia to the "Pep Rally" assuming he doesn't mind the wait...

Anonymous said...

I have a ticket to the last show and am not going to see the show before then. but if someone wants to be adopted for the last show i can take them

Unknown said...

i'm going to take luisa from the uk!

Unknown said...

I have been complaining bitterly about my missing this ( will be in NYC a little after you!) and have only just been directed in your direction, is it too late to send my form? I would decorate it with, erm, stars? Do stars sound good?

Chrissy said...

I adopted Lindsey from the USA!

Hailey said...

Hey Sean, I emailed you about doing this two days ago and my name still isn't on the list. Did you get my form yet? There's only a couple days left. : ( My email is elphiedee@aol.com. Thanks.

Arron said...

I adopted Ellen from Australia!

Natch said...

ok, I'm lottoing/buying cheap tix with any luck tomorrow night, so I'll take Lauren from the UK with me! :)

hungryandfrozen said...

Sorry you're having trouble uploading me, hopefully it all works out. I want to go to [tos] - even vicariously - so bad!

Hailey said...

I'm sorry too. If anyone is willing to adopt me, I can email you my form since photobucket isn't working for Sean. I would be EVER so grateful.

[BP-Z].. Save [Title of Show] said...

Im taking Paula from the UK. Its a sad sad day. Break a leg 2 all/

Just Jack said...

Sean, thanks for organizing this. I had a great time adopting Jonathan from Australia at the Pep Rally. Which OMG, I'm still in emotional overload from.

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2